As with any platform, it’ll take some getting used to. However, we’re quite confident you’ll be able to primarily validate two areas that are absolutely key in the life of a sales pro, Time and Productivity. Or, in other words – efficiency and effectiveness.
So ask yourself a few questions to see if you’re finding improvement in these arenas:
- How much less time does it take to assemble a list of say, 50 Contacts?
- How much less time does does it take to send 50 outbound emails in a day?
- Continuing on that, how much less time does it take to send 50 personalized outbound emails a day?
- How much less time am I spending on data entry (for uploading to CRM manually, copying & pasting emails, manually creating contacts, etc)
Here’s my favorite question, “As a rep, how many contacts can I now manageably reach out to?”
I’m so glad I asked on your behalf. Seriously, this is a very important question! Think of it this way:
- Let’s say your goal is to reach out to 50 new Contacts every business day.
- Let’s say your Pursuit consists of 6 emails over the course of 3 weeks.
- As a ramped rep, chances are that you have the ability to compile a list of 50 verified Contacts, cleanse data, and send to CRM within 15-20 minutes
- Since adding your Contacts to a Pursuit and personalizing all of your emails is a breeze, let’s say you spend 40 minutes (on the aggressive side here) on tailoring emails.
- In an hour’s time, it’s realistic that you can reach 50 ideal contacts with authenticity.
- Now, what happens if you take an hour of your day every day for 3 weeks?
- Regardless if you’re account based or lead based in your approach, you’ll comfortably be reaching 500 people on a given day within two weeks.
- Let me boil this down. You can be actively communicating to 500 prospects. Every. Single. Day!
Happy hunting. In our next section, we’ll talk about how to measure statistics and make the case for FoxBound internally.