PURSUIT USER GUIDES
Need to upload your existing contacts and companies into FoxBound? This article will explain how you can leverage the Excel CSV Import tool.
*First, please note that there are multiple areas in the application where you can perform this action. This can be done in the Contacts, Lists, and Pursuit modules.
**Second, please be sure to make sure your file matches the formatting in the Sample Import Template (explained below)
For this example, we’ll show you how to import in a List.
1) Create a List (if you haven’t already)
2) Click the “More Actions” button with three dots
3) Click “Import Contacts From CSV”
4) Next, either download the Sample File or select a file to upload
5) Click “Upload CSV”
After Step 5, you should start seeing your Contacts and Companies flow into your account. Keep in mind that the CSV import tool uses the email address as a unique ID for Contacts while the domain is the unique ID for Companies.
Here’s the full visual breakdown below:
1) Create a List
2) Click the 3-Dot “More Actions” Button
3) Click Import Contacts
4) Download the Sample Template or Select a File (and be sure your CSV’s formatting and column values matches the Template)
5) Confirm Upload
That’s all there is to it! Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any further questions.
GET YOUR FREE COLD-EMAIL CHECKLIST
We analyzed 3M+ emails and identified 9 key characteristics across top-performing campaigns. Grab a checklist and uncover what we found!